GrogHeads Forum

Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis => Wargaming => Topic started by: DanVerssen on May 09, 2013, 01:47:32 AM

Title: DVG - Stalingrad!
Post by: DanVerssen on May 09, 2013, 01:47:32 AM
BATTLE FOR STALINGRAD

Will be going to the printer very soon!

Get in your pre-order while you can.

Updated rulebook!

http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/stalingradrulebook.pdf

Please email your pre-order permission to print your name on the boxes. Kickstart pledgers do not need to send this email.

"I (YOUR NAME) give DVG permission to print my name on the Battle For Stalingrad boxes."

Send you email to dan (at) dvg (dot) com


HORNET LEADER - THE CTHULHU CONFLICT

Is at the printer!

There is still time to pre-order. Price has not yet changed.
Title: Re: DVG - Stalingrad!
Post by: son_of_montfort on May 13, 2013, 05:33:41 PM
OMG! Cthulhu at the printer!? Dang, I need to grab a copy of Hornet Leader first...
Title: Re: DVG - Stalingrad!
Post by: Double Deuce on May 19, 2013, 03:09:51 PM
I'm not a Stalingrad afficionado but I do like the concept. Are there plans to exapand this to other battles/theaters at some point?
Title: Re: DVG - Stalingrad!
Post by: DanVerssen on May 20, 2013, 12:19:19 PM
I would like to. It is a fun system that would port well to other battles. It really comes down to sales. Fingers-crossed.