Got this in my email today from LNLP
QuoteLock 'n Load Publishing Names New Business Manager
May 15, 2013 Lock 'n Load Publishing has named Jim Crabtree as new Business Development Director. Jim Crabtree will be in charge of managing day-to-day operations at Lock 'n Load Publishing. He will be taking over the business side of Lock 'n Load to allow Mark Walker to focus on game design and development.
"I'm thrilled to be working with Jim," Mark Walker said, "he has a level of business expertise that will enhance and expand Lock 'n Load Publishing's capabilities."
Jim Crabtree brings a broad range business experience together with a lifetime love of gaming to Lock 'n Load Publishing.
"I am looking forward to expanding the abilities of Lock 'n Load Publishing, and giving Mark the freedom to create more amazing games!" Jim Crabtree said.
About Lock 'n Load Publishing
Founded by award winning author and game designer Mark H. Walker, Lock 'n Load Publishing develops and publishes commercial board and computer games. Lock 'n Load Publishing's award winning games include Warparty, All Things Zombie, House of Spirits, Nuklear Winter '68, the World at War series, and the Lock 'n Load series.
Visit lnlpublishing.com (http://lnlpublishing.com) for more information about our games.
A big step forward for Mark and LnL. Congratulations!
Yep this will unload Mark from day to day business stuff and let him focus on games. Win win for everyone! 8)
Excellent!
who is Mark and what is this Lock n Loll?
Good news for LnL! Nice to see them continuing to move forward.
Anything that keeps Mark H. Walker off the forums and away from any customer interaction is a good thing.
Quote from: bickford on May 16, 2013, 08:48:31 PM
Anything that keeps Mark H. Walker off the forums and away from any customer interaction is a good thing.
:o
If anything this will make him more active on the forums answering rules questions etc.....
Just as long as the bugger sends me a copy of Desert Heat soon............
Does Mark have some sort of bad rep that I'm unaware of?
I don't even think I've ever seen him post anywhere.
he posts on CSW and FB all the time. he occasionally posts on WGer or BGG, but very rarely, and not on WGer in 3-4 years.
Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 17, 2013, 07:42:12 PM
he posts on CSW and FB all the time. he occasionally posts on WGer or BGG, but very rarely, and not on WGer in 3-4 years.
Yeah, I don't tend to go anywhere near the byzantine labyrinth that is CSW. :D
I'm still waiting for my two copies of Eisenbach Gap Delux w/ those glorious- looking unit cards.... Whatever happened to that p500 multi-tiered special?
Some great scenario's in 'Death of 1st Panzer', Stagger.
Quote from: bob48 on May 18, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Some great scenario's in 'Death of 1st Panzer', Stagger.
I'd really like to confirm that with first-hand observation but... :(
AFAIK the games were supposed ship last month...
Quote from: Staggerwing on May 18, 2013, 07:21:52 AM
Quote from: bob48 on May 18, 2013, 06:00:37 AM
Some great scenario's in 'Death of 1st Panzer', Stagger.
I'd really like to confirm that with first-hand observation but... :(
AFAIK the games were supposed ship last month...
Send them an email. I've always had good response from them. Make sure you have your order number.
Just to be sure send it to both sales and orders @ LnLpublishing.com.
The game still shows as p500 at http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?SCAT=82&SID=33&ID=141.
I sent them an email already but I can't be the only person who paid in full back when the game was being hyped. You'd think there would be some kind of update at the L&L website.