GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => Current Events => Topic started by: Staggerwing on May 20, 2013, 06:22:18 PM

Title: RIP Ray Manzarek
Post by: Staggerwing on May 20, 2013, 06:22:18 PM
Founding member of 'the Doors'. He was 74.
Title: Re: RIP Ray Manzarek
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on May 20, 2013, 06:59:42 PM
At what point does The Doors become classical? 100 yrs?
Title: Re: RIP Ray Manzarek
Post by: MetalDog on May 20, 2013, 07:03:53 PM
The Doors were my first, "favorite," band.  I am sorry to see him go.  Rest In Peace, Ray.
Title: Re: RIP Ray Manzarek
Post by: Gusington on May 20, 2013, 07:35:26 PM
^Me too. Ray Manzarek was a virtual musical genius. I hope he found Jim and they're jamming somewhere.
Title: Re: RIP Ray Manzarek
Post by: LongBlade on May 20, 2013, 07:47:27 PM
Quote from: Gusington on May 20, 2013, 07:35:26 PM
^Me too. Ray Manzarek was a virtual musical genius. I hope he found Jim and they're jamming somewhere.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.