GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on May 23, 2013, 03:39:34 PM

Title: Matrix site
Post by: Rayfer on May 23, 2013, 03:39:34 PM
Haven't been able to get on their site for 20 minutes now....times out.  Want to purchase DW: Shadows.  Anyone else having a problem getting on?
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: Steelgrave on May 23, 2013, 03:42:41 PM
I just went right to it and logged on with no problem. Dunno. The internet is at least as big a mystery as women to me.
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: Kushan on May 23, 2013, 03:44:21 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on May 23, 2013, 03:39:34 PM
Haven't been able to get on their site for 20 minutes now....times out.  Want to purchase DW: Shadows.  Anyone else having a problem getting on?

I was timing out when trying to browse the DW Forums.
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: steve58 on May 23, 2013, 03:46:11 PM
I was in earlier this afternoon and had no problems... definitely sluggish right now though....
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: JudgeDredd on May 23, 2013, 03:52:16 PM
I don't know if it's linked - but they have a 40% discount on a DW bundle - including the new expansion I believe - for about $60-$70. Still quite a bit of money - but that's a lot of gaming

Anyway - might have something to do with that?
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: bob48 on May 23, 2013, 04:40:09 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on May 23, 2013, 03:42:41 PM
I just went right to it and logged on with no problem. Dunno. The internet is at least as big a mystery as women to me.

Yep, I got on no problem.

Funny, but there is one thing that women and the internet both have in common for me - I seem to be able to turn 'em both off without quite knowing how..........
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: Nefaro on May 23, 2013, 05:08:59 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 23, 2013, 03:52:16 PM
I don't know if it's linked - but they have a 40% discount on a DW bundle - including the new expansion I believe - for about $60-$70. Still quite a bit of money - but that's a lot of gaming

Anyway - might have something to do with that?

I picked up some DW stuff a couple hours ago.  The first d/l'd quickly, the second became noticeably slower. 

I'm guessing that people are getting home from work, hitting primetime in north america right now, and attempting to load up on the new DW release & sale. 
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: mikeck on May 23, 2013, 05:15:24 PM
Seemed ok to me. Bought and downloaded Shadows in about 10 minutes
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: Tuna on May 23, 2013, 05:37:07 PM
If one was to buy the base game and one expansion, which one would you all recommend?
Title: Re: Matrix site
Post by: Tuna on May 23, 2013, 05:52:10 PM
Quote from: Tuna on May 23, 2013, 05:37:07 PM
If one was to buy the base game and one expansion, which one would you all recommend?

Nevermind, I see on the website that you have to buy them 'in order'..  So you have no choice, have to buy the first expansion if only getting one..