GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on May 23, 2013, 06:16:56 PM

Title: My console collection
Post by: W8taminute on May 23, 2013, 06:16:56 PM
Inspired by the thread about table top wargaming and man caves I figured I'd start a similar thread here in console land.  Here is my collection.  It is displayed on the top two shelves of the family video/dvd case.  I do not have my own man cave but at least I have a small section of our home devoted to my hobby.   :)

I will share my pics over the next few posts as they don't all fit in one post. Sorry for the huge filesizes.
Title: Re: My console collection
Post by: W8taminute on May 23, 2013, 06:19:15 PM
Closeups of some of my collection:

Title: Re: My console collection
Post by: W8taminute on May 23, 2013, 06:21:36 PM
And the last two.
Title: Re: My console collection
Post by: Huw the Poo on August 23, 2013, 04:05:44 PM
You forgot to censor your Downton Abbey DVDs.  Oh dear!
Title: Re: My console collection
Post by: W8taminute on August 23, 2013, 09:28:48 PM
^Ah, well you see, those Downton Abbey DVDs are not really mine.  They sit in my bookcase yes, but they are not mine.  They're my wife's, yeah that's it.  I blame her.   ;D