GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on May 30, 2013, 10:01:09 AM

Title: Kerbal Space Program on wheels with guns
Post by: undercovergeek on May 30, 2013, 10:01:09 AM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/30/junk-rock-scraps/#more-154947

looks ace - smiled like a fool at the big cannon/MG thing at the end - thats what i would build
Title: Re: Kerbal Space Program on wheels with guns
Post by: steve58 on May 30, 2013, 12:16:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up...will definitely be watching this one.  Gonna go download the builder demo (http://www.scrapsgame.com/download/).
Title: Re: Kerbal Space Program on wheels with guns
Post by: gameleaper on April 26, 2016, 08:37:32 AM
Kerbal Space Program on sale at humblebundle

here is a youtube vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAkxjhYpfQI

this game is an absolute blast I would say not bought it yet but I will after watching the youtube vids, I have never been so impressed with a game, I advise watching more than the first intro vids.