GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Console Gaming => Topic started by: W8taminute on June 09, 2013, 10:22:12 AM

Title: Free XBOX 360 game giveaway!!
Post by: W8taminute on June 09, 2013, 10:22:12 AM
Hi folks,

Last night I completed the campaign to History Legends of War: Patton.  It's a turn based strategy game tracing the campaign of General Patton from France all the way through the Ardennes Offensive.  I posted a review in this section a while ago about the game.  I was expecting a Combat Mission type game by Battlefront but this game plays more as a solve the puzzle to get your troops through the mission.  It's not a bad game all in all but I payed full price and would not recommend anyone pay above $10 for this game.

So since I probably won't be playing this game again and I'm not interested in trading it in to GameStop for another game I figured I'd give it to one of my wargaming brothers here.  Note though that the disk I have is only compatible with NTSC system. 

First person to respond in this thread indicating they want the game gets it!

Here is a link to reviews over at Metacritic:  http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/history-legends-of-war-patton
Title: Re: Free XBOX 360 game giveaway!!
Post by: Barthheart on June 10, 2013, 09:33:13 AM
Hey, if we can sneak it across the border I'll take it.  :)
Title: Re: Free XBOX 360 game giveaway!!
Post by: W8taminute on June 10, 2013, 10:48:35 AM
You got it!  I'm sure there should be no problem getting across the border towards your direction.  It's packages that are coming across towards my direction we probably have to worry about.  lol


Ok Barthheart you've got the game.  Send me a PM with details on where you would like me to send the dvd.  I'm going to be using US Post.
Title: Re: Free XBOX 360 game giveaway!!
Post by: Barthheart on June 11, 2013, 08:03:30 AM
 :)

Pm sent