GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: TheCommandTent on July 04, 2013, 03:51:56 PM

Title: The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Post by: TheCommandTent on July 04, 2013, 03:51:56 PM
This arrived quietly. 

QuoteCentered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead: 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale's award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into '400 Days' and the choices you make in '400 Days' will resonate into Season 2.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207620/


I will definitely get this but probably wait for a sale as I have to many other games on the table right now.
Title: Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Post by: Arctic Blast on July 04, 2013, 08:49:37 PM
And...bought. If I get some computer time this weekend, I'll check it out.