GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on July 12, 2013, 04:35:29 PM

Title: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: Jarhead0331 on July 12, 2013, 04:35:29 PM
Must get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAK9indIRc&feature=player_embedded (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAK9indIRc&feature=player_embedded)
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: Grim.Reaper on July 12, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
No doubt....looks good.
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: JasonPratt on July 13, 2013, 06:32:21 PM
Is anyone else wondering whether Rambo 4 (aka John Rambo) will be DLC or some other expansion?

Because I think it's kind of weird they aren't including it.
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: SgtRock on July 18, 2013, 01:21:01 PM
There's the next game ban, in Australia.
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: Darkspire on July 18, 2013, 01:38:36 PM
They have got to be the worst graphics I have seen in a game, Rambo looks like a muppet with the way he has been rendered with the oversized body parts, could not help but laugh at the bridge scene, looked like someone had stuck the CGI on with a 50p budget. Think the Spectrum version represented the subject better back in the eighties.

Darkspire
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: W8taminute on July 18, 2013, 03:33:10 PM
I think this is gonna be a great game.  If they could make one for Commando as well, I'd be in heaven.
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: JudgeDredd on July 18, 2013, 04:03:24 PM
I'm not sure about this one...wait and see for me I think, but mainly wanted to post to say Rambo:First Blood was an amazing film - I loved it (though the follow on movies were meh - except the last one)
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 22, 2014, 06:36:08 AM
This one kind of had a sneak release....some reason I thought it was supposed to be delayed, but seems like out and available....reading through the steam forum (although not always reliable), seems like this one might be a little rough....

http://store.steampowered.com/app/274130/
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: Grim.Reaper on February 22, 2014, 07:03:29 AM
It got a whopping 3 out of 10 score at IGN.....er, think I will stay away from this one, maybe when it is a $1 in a future sale I will give it a shot just because I liked Rambo:)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/21/rambo-the-video-game-review
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: magnus on February 22, 2014, 08:08:09 PM
It looks like Rambo except the hair.

I think the artist took Bravehearts hair and stuck it on Rambo.
Title: Re: Murdock......I'm coming to get you.
Post by: jomni on February 22, 2014, 08:20:26 PM
Models look too much like plastic dolls.  :P