GW2 has some nice Achievements Rewards, these are based on Achievements Points, the number next to the yellow icon when you login, if you have 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, etc, each gives you a nice reward chest. It seems Achievement Points seems to be the new end game in GW2, there are even Achievement points for GW1 players.
I've logged into GW2 twice over the last two days, and both times I received a 500-point achievement chest...?
Quote from: Huw the Poo on July 15, 2013, 03:55:12 PM
I've logged into GW2 twice over the last two days, and both times I received a 500-point achievement chest...?
I shall definitely log into it tomorrow when I've got the time then :P
They release the chests at 500 points per day, so if you have 3000 Achievement points it will take 6 days to get all of the chests. The mega chests are at 5000 & 10000 and include 400 store gems each.
See
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards#Achievement_rewards
The Bazaar of the Four Winds is a fun event, even for some one like me, who sucks at jumping puzzles.