I'm fairly certain that
someone here might be interested
This could either be two things...The game every Firefly fan has wanted for 10 years or two (the more likely option IMO) is that its going to be just another game that relies solely on its IP to attract people and the gameplay will be shallow at best.
Unless the gameplay is awesome, I don't see it making a big splash in the MMO market or challenging something like EVE. But here's hoping I'm wrong because I would love a game set in the Firefly universe.
Edit: This will guarantee it's going to be bad. According to Kotaku its a social game....
QuoteThis is, to quote Fox's press release, "a multi-user, social online role-playing game that will initially be available for smartphones and tablets, including those based on iOS and Android operating systems."
Quote from: Kushan on July 18, 2013, 07:32:36 AM
Edit: This will guarantee it's going to be bad. According to Kotaku its a social game....
QuoteThis is, to quote Fox's press release, "a multi-user, social online role-playing game that will initially be available for smartphones and tablets, including those based on iOS and Android operating systems."
Yeah, my interest evaporated as soon as I read that. :(
Loved the show & movie. Can't imagine this being as well done. Probably even the Reavers wouldn't touch it. >:(
looks like Fox is involved too.... ::)
Quote from: Martok on July 18, 2013, 09:17:36 AM
Quote from: Kushan on July 18, 2013, 07:32:36 AM
Edit: This will guarantee it's going to be bad. According to Kotaku its a social game....
QuoteThis is, to quote Fox's press release, "a multi-user, social online role-playing game that will initially be available for smartphones and tablets, including those based on iOS and Android operating systems."
Yeah, my interest evaporated as soon as I read that. :(
My interest evaporated as soon as I read 'Firefly'.
^ We may have an Alliance spy in our midst, boys...
Quote from: Staggerwing on July 20, 2013, 02:42:19 PM
^ We may have an Alliance spy in our midst, boys...
More like Federation (
pre-70's Star Trek of course) spy. ;D
Quote from: bbmike on July 18, 2013, 02:58:24 PM
My interest evaporated as soon as I read 'Firefly'.
Can someone ban this guy from the internet? ;)