GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: SgtRock on July 31, 2013, 11:16:45 AM

Title: Sid Meiers Ace Patrol
Post by: SgtRock on July 31, 2013, 11:16:45 AM
Saw a preview at
http://www.wargamer.com/article/3396/ipad-game-review-sid-meiers-ace-patrol

Not only does this look like something new but, reminds me a board game I played many, many years ago! Too bad it's only for the I-pad, I hope for a PC version.
If Sid Meier and other veteran game developers produce games like this for $4.99 on the I-pad, PC gaming is dooooomed I tell you!

Title: Re: Sid Meiers Ace Patrol
Post by: jomni on July 31, 2013, 06:04:19 PM
It's been our for a while.  But I can't play. I have an ancient iPad and now mainly use Android.
Title: Re: Sid Meiers Ace Patrol
Post by: tgb on July 31, 2013, 07:13:35 PM
I'm tired of all these cool-looking games coming out for the ipad but not Android. Reminds me of the old Commodore vs. Atari days.
Title: Re: Sid Meiers Ace Patrol
Post by: Nefaro on July 31, 2013, 07:34:08 PM
That's the kinda tabletop dogfight game I wanna see given the full PC treatment. 

Looking at that one, you can tell it's tablet-shallow and probably short & linear too.  So it's easy not to feel a big loss.  :D