GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Lord Zimoa on August 10, 2013, 06:12:57 AM

Title: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!
Post by: Lord Zimoa on August 10, 2013, 06:12:57 AM
Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slitherine.com%2Fbox%2FBA%2520Rommel-Frontshot-300dpi_small.jpg&hash=563211c0c64d1026958ad52a8987738a3fa4a6e0)

We are proud to announce the release of the new add-on for the award-winning Battle Academy series: Rommel in Normandy.

This latest expansion covers the Normandy Campaign, but this time puts you in control of the Germans and their mighty Tigers, Panthers and much more!

Read more here:

http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com/site/2013/08/rommels-panzers-strike-battle-academy/
Title: Re: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!
Post by: RooksBailey on August 11, 2013, 04:16:59 PM
Does anybody know how the PBEM++ scene is lately with BA?  I am thinking about getting back into this game because I loved the ease of PBEM play with this title.  Is there still an active community?  I suspect there is as it seems to be one of the more popular wargames, plus the news of a BA2 in the works (Ost Front) has the community pretty excited.  Just want to make sure before I invest the fundage.  :)
Title: Re: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!
Post by: Bison on August 11, 2013, 04:56:30 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love Battle Academy.  I just don't have the time right now.  :D
Title: Re: Rommels Panzers strike Battle Academy!
Post by: hurryover on August 11, 2013, 05:29:27 PM
I bought the first BA and I only played it through one scenario. I haven't played it since. The game just didn't do it for me. I guess I was looking for something less "cartoonish"? The Lordz have always seemed to be aiming towards the mainstream.