GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: PanzersEast on August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM

Title: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: PanzersEast on August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
I am giving away Steam Keys to the following for free...  let me know if you want one.




PE
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: donkey_roxor on August 16, 2013, 09:36:33 PM
Did you get that EA bundle too?
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: -budd- on August 16, 2013, 09:48:19 PM
anyone take you up on dead space yet. If it's just steam DRM i'm interested
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 16, 2013, 10:08:03 PM
I've also got a copy of Dead Space if anyone wants it.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: -budd- on August 16, 2013, 10:11:13 PM
if your willing, i'm your huckleberry
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 16, 2013, 10:43:06 PM
OK, PM with Steam key sent.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Toonces on August 16, 2013, 11:04:31 PM
Nice gesture guys!
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: -budd- on August 17, 2013, 12:20:26 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 16, 2013, 10:43:06 PM
OK, PM with Steam key sent.

Thank you Sir, your kind gesture is appreciated. Hope to get the chance to return the favor in the future.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Shelldrake on August 17, 2013, 06:26:15 AM
Quote from: PanzersEast on August 16, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
I am giving away Steam Keys to the following for free...  let me know if you want one.


  • Dead Space
  • Mirror's Edge



PE

If Dead Space is still available I will take you up on your kind offer PE!

EDIT: On second thought let someone else have it since I already have more games than I can play!
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: BanzaiCat on August 17, 2013, 12:41:01 PM
Looks like I'm too late. Would love to play Dead Space if possible.

As was said, very nice gesture gents, thanks for putting it out there.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: PanzersEast on August 17, 2013, 12:43:26 PM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 17, 2013, 12:41:01 PM
Looks like I'm too late. Would love to play Dead Space if possible.

As was said, very nice gesture gents, thanks for putting it out there.

I'll PM you the Steam Code.

PE
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: BanzaiCat on August 17, 2013, 12:55:42 PM
Thank you! I appreciate it!
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: ross_ntu on August 17, 2013, 04:04:54 PM
Hey good idea!  I have a few games from recent bundles that people can have if they want them -

Burnout Paradise
Kings Bounty the Legend
Men of War

All reasonably good games but ones that I have already got.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Tuna on August 17, 2013, 04:42:55 PM
I interested in Kings Bounty.. is that the one before Armored Princess?
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: BanzaiCat on August 17, 2013, 04:50:48 PM
Would love Men of War, if nobody else has claimed it yet. Thanks for doing this, I hope I can reciprocate soon.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: -budd- on August 17, 2013, 07:56:32 PM
I've only bought one humble  bundle and had some I would of liked to give away. My bundle was 8 games but only 3 keys, for those that have bought more bundles do they ever come with one key per game? There was 2 games i already had and 2 i probably am not going to play, but they were in groups with the games i wanted. Is there anyway around that to be able to give the games away?
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: ross_ntu on August 18, 2013, 04:15:56 AM
Was that the Deep Silver one by any chance?  I have the same issue - I already had Risen and a few others from that one but I don't think there is a way around it - I think effectively you get a code for a pack of games on Steam, rather than the individual games themselves.

BanzaiCat and Tuna- PMs sent.
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: Tuna on August 18, 2013, 06:55:44 AM
Thanks Ross!
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: ross_ntu on August 18, 2013, 08:04:08 AM
No problem Tuna - I'm glad it's going to get used. 
Title: Re: Giving Away a Couple of Games....
Post by: BanzaiCat on August 18, 2013, 08:05:57 AM
+1 - thanks much, Ross!