GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Tuna on August 17, 2013, 08:55:12 PM

Title: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Tuna on August 17, 2013, 08:55:12 PM
LOL.. SDR turned me on to these tonight... good stuff!

Battlefield Friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID5OhZtxaIQ&list=PL1DD2991C3D415547)
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Ubercat on August 17, 2013, 09:23:34 PM
Bwaahahaha! "When did you unlock retarded?"
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Staggerwing on August 17, 2013, 09:55:44 PM
Didn't W8aminute have a Battlefield Friends avatar a while back?

I only tried it long enough to stat the training runs but then I got distracted doing stupid stuff like driving the tanks full speed over the cliffs behind the spawn points to see how far out onto the beach they would land. I doubt i ever actually logged in to a full game more than twice. Maybe it deserves another go look.
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: RooksBailey on August 18, 2013, 12:57:31 AM
Last weeks episode was particularly funny:



"One of us should beep!"  LOL!

The voice acting is really superb.   ;D
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Staggerwing on August 18, 2013, 07:00:55 AM
^^Sorry, my bad. I was thinking of something else, an online game something like Team Fortress crossed with Battlefield 1942. Now I can't remember the name...  :(
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Tuna on August 18, 2013, 07:15:30 AM
Think that was Battlefield Heroes.. My boys played that one for a lil while.
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: Staggerwing on August 18, 2013, 07:29:05 AM
Ah, thanks!
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: RooksBailey on August 18, 2013, 03:51:49 PM
New episode up:



I hate CQ.   :P
Title: Re: Battlefield Friends
Post by: TheCommandTent on August 18, 2013, 04:56:20 PM
^haha