GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: TheCommandTent on August 18, 2013, 05:16:51 PM

Title: "Skyrim: Into the Void (Fan Film)"
Post by: TheCommandTent on August 18, 2013, 05:16:51 PM
A cool short film based on the game Skyrim.

Title: Re: "Skyrim: Into the Void (Fan Film)"
Post by: panzerde on August 19, 2013, 07:53:23 PM
I didn't have high hopes for this, but this is surprisingly entertaining!
Title: Re: "Skyrim: Into the Void (Fan Film)"
Post by: Toonces on August 19, 2013, 09:58:45 PM
I thought it was pretty good.
Title: Re: "Skyrim: Into the Void (Fan Film)"
Post by: Sir Slash on August 19, 2013, 10:41:07 PM
A solid B+ which is more than I ever got in school. I'd like to see more and now of course, I have to go play the game.
Title: Re: "Skyrim: Into the Void (Fan Film)"
Post by: TheCommandTent on August 19, 2013, 11:33:12 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on August 19, 2013, 10:41:07 PM
A solid B+ which is more than I ever got in school. I'd like to see more and now of course, I have to go play the game.

That was my first reaction too. :)