GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: crusty1 on August 19, 2013, 01:51:39 PM

Title: Steelbeasts H2H aar
Post by: crusty1 on August 19, 2013, 01:51:39 PM
Hi guys,

I hope it's OK to post a link to other forums.
Here's a link to a recent SB H2H game played by Soviet VU a couple of weeks ago,
it was a very intense battle and we'd just about ground each other down to nothing by the end,
great fun   :D


http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3823601/Greenzone_Fight_SB_Pro_PE#Post3823601
Title: Re: Steelbeasts H2H aar
Post by: LongBlade on August 19, 2013, 01:55:38 PM
Quote from: crusty1 on August 19, 2013, 01:51:39 PM
Hi guys,

I hope it's OK to post a link to other forums.

It's fine.

But it wouldn't hurt to do it the other way, too ;)
Title: Re: Steelbeasts H2H aar
Post by: crusty1 on August 19, 2013, 02:17:24 PM
I'm working on it  :)
Title: Re: Steelbeasts H2H aar
Post by: LongBlade on August 19, 2013, 02:52:48 PM
That was a fun read. Thanks!