GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on August 24, 2013, 11:31:32 PM

Title: How does steam workshop work?
Post by: jomni on August 24, 2013, 11:31:32 PM
Call me stupid but how does Steam Workshop work?
How can I install the mods listed there into my Shogun 2 for example?
Title: Re: How does steam workshop work?
Post by: Steelgrave on August 24, 2013, 11:47:47 PM
I don't have Shogun 2, but for Civ V mods you go to the steam workshop, hit "subscribe" for any mods you want, then when you go to start a new game,  you choose "mods" as an option and they will load from there. If S2 is similar, there should be some option to load subscribed mods, but again, not having the game I'm only speculating.
Title: Re: How does steam workshop work?
Post by: jomni on August 25, 2013, 12:42:42 AM
Ok thanks for explanation for Civ V.