GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on September 05, 2013, 09:43:51 PM

Title: gun & tanks dissasembly games
Post by: gameleaper on September 05, 2013, 09:43:51 PM
an interesting site tanks and gun dissasembly, its an engineering and entertainment company  http://noble-empire.com/news.php gun disasembly 2 is free, there are new models to buy, but its got enough to play with.
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on September 06, 2013, 05:04:39 AM
.
Title: Re: gun & tanks dissasembly games
Post by: Staggerwing on September 06, 2013, 05:21:20 AM
I have one of those apps for my iPad. You get some free guns but most are DLC. I don't remember any tanks so I'll have to look into it again.
Title: Re: gun & tanks dissasembly games
Post by: bboyer66 on September 06, 2013, 09:25:15 AM
This would have been nice to have in small arms school in the Army. The M1911 gets a little tricky when you fully disassemble it.
Title: Re: gun & tanks dissasembly games
Post by: SgtRock on September 06, 2013, 12:10:19 PM
I don't see how this is considered a game?