I bought a new graphics card and it came with a redeem code for Ubisoft Shop for Far Cry 3...does anybody want it - free?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FMisc%2Fccb1b863-921e-4715-9677-ad2ac497aae7_zps0ca142e9.jpg&hash=132c545beef687b5d68a0fb46b756ab1220fadb3)
I already have it (played it). Great game.
Unfortunately you will need or have to create an Ubi account and use their game client.
If you want it, PM me and I'll take a photo of the instructions and the code and send it to you.
Heck yeah!
You have a PM...game is gone
Oooo! What new video card did ya get? :D
Got all new kit (been waiting awhile for it!)
Intel Core i5 4670K 3.40GHz Processor
Asus Z87-K Motherboard
Kingston 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Memory
SanDisk 120GB Extreme SSD
Seagate 2TB Barracuda HD
MSI HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Iiyama Prolite X2377HDS 23" IPS Panel LED HDMI Monitor
Increased my res from 1680x1050 to 1920x1080 and increased system performance hugely
Rome II went from 25 avg fps to 65! :D
I've been wanting to at least upgrade my vid card, and get a new power supply lately. If I can't cough up the bread for building a whole new machine.
I'd like to get a similar 79xx series AMD card for my desktop, but wasn't sure if the initial teething problems had been fully sorted yet. There were some issues when it first came out, but I've not heard of any lately. So keep me posted if certain games flip out with yours.