GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on September 15, 2013, 04:21:49 PM

Title: OOTP 13 key (GONE)
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 15, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
I think I'm allowed to do this - am I not?

I've just bought OOTP14 and unlicensed my OOTP13 game from my laptop...so I would be willing to give the key away. I don't think there's anything wrong with that...but I might check with OOTP first.

It would just be the key. One key (I lost the other license when I built my new PC). No support. No other activations...lose the key, lose the game...I'm not going to contact OOTP for more activations for a game I don't own anymore.

If anyone wants it, let me know by pm.
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: gabeeg on September 15, 2013, 09:05:08 PM
I did the same thing...since I bought 13 and 14 at full price I saw no problem of giving away 13 after unregistering and removing from my PC.  I would feel different if I got 14 for a special upgrade price (excluding the 5 bucks you save as an early bird).  But since each was a full purchase with separate license...IMO it should not be a problem000.  I did not bother asking permission, I felt it that clear cut.

Best text based sports sim ever by the way...totally addicted.
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: agathosdaimon on September 15, 2013, 10:25:43 PM
What is OOTP? Harry POtter Order of the PHoenix? ;)
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: Nefaro on September 16, 2013, 01:05:32 AM
Quote from: agathosdaimon on September 15, 2013, 10:25:43 PM
What is OOTP? Harry POtter Order of the PHoenix? ;)

Out of the Park Baseball Manager sim.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-the-park-baseball/index.php

These sports manager text sims may not look all that enrapturing at first glance, but damn are they addictive.  Kinda like a very detailed business tycoon style of game, except your business is in running a pro sports team (or a fictional one you create) as the General Manager and optionally Head Coach too.
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: agathosdaimon on September 16, 2013, 05:14:46 AM
lol, certainly doesnt sound like my type of game but they have their audience for sure! curiously, i have in my possession a similar game which i was given for free in along with my order for War in the East which i got on ebay - the game is the german Handball Manager 2010 - i am tempted to try it just to see what quite of strategy it involves,
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: Nefaro on September 16, 2013, 08:37:56 AM
WTH?  There's a 'Handbal Manager'?  Is that a professional sport in Germany??  :o
Title: Re: OOTP 13 key
Post by: agathosdaimon on September 16, 2013, 08:46:26 AM
apparently, in fact i believe it is an olympic sport even