GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on September 23, 2013, 10:30:56 PM

Title: The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming
Post by: RooksBailey on September 23, 2013, 10:30:56 PM
Very funny:

http://www.cracked.com/video_18537_the-7-deadly-sins-online-gaming.html

Even though I am guilty of it too, I hate AFKing in a MP shooter.   :D
Title: Re: The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming
Post by: Toonces on September 24, 2013, 12:53:21 AM
That was pretty good!
Title: Re: The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 24, 2013, 01:30:18 AM
I'm offended they made that gamer look like me!
Title: Re: The 7 Deadly Sins of Online Gaming
Post by: Father Ted on September 24, 2013, 05:24:51 PM
The eighth deadly sin of online gaming:  "This team sux donkey balls".  I just love to be told how crap I am by someone equally crap who'd rather type insults than try to play the game.