If anyone has read Roger Zelazny's Amber series, you may recall that the crazed genius of the series was a dwarf named Dworkin.
Does this strike anyone else as odd, that during the shutdown, the Duty Officer at NASA is also named Dworkin?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2013/10/03/ask-a-fed-what-is-it-like-to-work-at-nasa/?hpid=z15
A coincidence? I doubt it. Keep your eyes peeled for a man wearing gray shirts and black trousers named Corwin.
That is awesome!
By the way, the 10 Amber novels have all been released in audio book format. Zelazny read all of the books except 10 (Will Wheaton) and part of one book where the master recording was partly lost.
I have listened to all 10 and they are outstanding.
Quote from: airboy on October 24, 2013, 12:02:15 PM
That is awesome!
By the way, the 10 Amber novels have all been released in audio book format. Zelazny read all of the books except 10 (Will Wheaton) and part of one book where the master recording was partly lost.
I have listened to all 10 and they are outstanding.
I will have to get those. I am a huge Amber fan. I am STILL trying to figure out what the damned Pattern looks like.