GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: besilarius on October 10, 2013, 05:14:10 PM

Title: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: besilarius on October 10, 2013, 05:14:10 PM
http://dailyrevolution.com/2013/06/06/rembrandt-flashmob-guards-of-the-night/?fb_action_ids=10153354882325271&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210153354882325271%22%3A230717613720279%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210153354882325271%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: bob48 on October 10, 2013, 05:20:34 PM
Excellent!
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: LongBlade on October 10, 2013, 05:45:55 PM
They aren't very well armed.
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: Staggerwing on October 10, 2013, 05:54:38 PM
Ha! I love it! I grew up with a reproduction of 'The Night Watch' hanging on the wall of my parents' house. That final bit with the frame dropping down and the sign saying (in Dutch) "Our Heroes are Back!" was the awesome sauce!
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 10, 2013, 06:12:07 PM
I thought the frame was the bomb-shizzle too
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: Gusington on October 10, 2013, 07:13:54 PM
That is the coolest Dutch thing I have ever seen. I wonder if ComradeP participated...
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: Barthheart on October 10, 2013, 07:47:18 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the link.
8)
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: Martok on October 11, 2013, 03:49:53 AM
Yeah, that was way cool.  Thanks for the link besilarius! 

Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: besilarius on October 11, 2013, 07:16:10 AM
You're most welcome.
Right now I'm at home for another two weeks and enjoy finding such weird things on the net.
Anything to keep the conversation going around the cracker barrel.
Title: Re: Retro Mall Security in Holland
Post by: Gusington on October 11, 2013, 08:28:21 PM
You won't find a bigger barrel of crackers than this one.