GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on October 14, 2013, 12:13:25 PM

Title: Interesting interview...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on October 14, 2013, 12:13:25 PM
http://www.reddoorbluekey.com/features/interviews/retrospect-ascendancy/ (http://www.reddoorbluekey.com/features/interviews/retrospect-ascendancy/)

This one popped up on pocket gamer. An interesting look at the development of Ascendancy on the PC...
Title: Re: Interesting interview...
Post by: Fetrik on October 15, 2013, 09:56:41 AM
Good stuff. I remember playing and having a good time. I did quit the game while still on my first Campaign due to lackluster AI.

Sooo many years ago.
Title: Re: Interesting interview...
Post by: Greybriar on October 15, 2013, 05:58:44 PM
I spent quite a bit of time playing Ascendancy back in the day, and despite its age I still fire it up from time to time. I'm glad to see that it hasn't been forgotten for it could have been one of the best space games of its time had its AI been better.

Thanks for posting about it, Jarhead.
Title: Re: Interesting interview...
Post by: Greybriar on October 15, 2013, 06:52:40 PM
For those of us who are unfamiliar with Ascendancy and who are curious as to what the game is like: