GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: besilarius on October 15, 2013, 02:50:28 PM

Title: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: besilarius on October 15, 2013, 02:50:28 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/burglars-killed-torch-safe-full-of-fireworks_n_4078207.html
Title: Re: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: LongBlade on October 15, 2013, 03:03:38 PM
Heh heh heh.
Title: Re: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: mirth on October 15, 2013, 03:11:36 PM
beautiful.
Title: Re: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: Centurion40 on October 18, 2013, 12:04:03 PM
I can't help but wonder if the business owner suspected that some dumbass might try to cut into his safe.  I mean, WTF is a landscaping company doing with a safe full of commercial grade fireworks?
Title: Re: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: MikeGER on October 18, 2013, 01:14:16 PM
they may do a garden fest, an opening event with fireworks for a customer  when the garden/park is finished and get opened to the public   
Title: Re: latest Darwin Award nominees
Post by: Centurion40 on October 18, 2013, 03:12:12 PM
I suppose.

Most landscaping companies, with which I am familiar, have shovels, rakes, fertilizer, lawn mowers, grass seed, soil, watering equipment, weed whackers, leaf blowers, etc., etc.

That being said, any landscaping company that also stocks fireworks is a-ok in my book!!