GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: DicedT on October 17, 2013, 08:48:36 PM

Title: Wargaming T-shirts?
Post by: DicedT on October 17, 2013, 08:48:36 PM
I treated myself to a Traveler T-shirt I've been wanting for 30 years: The 4518th Lift Infantry - http://www.traveller5.net/TravellerShirts.html   Can't wait until folks ask me what the hell that shirt means.

However, I'm also wondering what else is out there. I don't mean wargaming T-shirts that have a company logo or the word "wargamer", or the lame shirts on cafepress.com - http://www.cafepress.com/+wargaming+t-shirts?utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=wargaming-t-shirts&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=AutomatedKeyExpand-T&utm_content=search-e

I mean the ones like the t-shirt I have of the battle flag of a French Napoleonic infantry regiment (which I picked up at Origins years ago). Something that looks interesting and historical. I remember at Origins many years ago, they had shirts with the battle flags of the Prussian and Russian Imperial Guards.

Michael
Title: Re: Wargaming T-shirts?
Post by: LongBlade on October 17, 2013, 09:00:58 PM
Cool find on the Traveler shirt.