GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: DoctorQuest on October 18, 2013, 03:24:49 PM

Title: EF2000 Reloaded
Post by: DoctorQuest on October 18, 2013, 03:24:49 PM
Ok. This will NOT appeal to the eye candy crowd who need DCS/FSX graphics goodies. The simple fact is that if you don't understand how cool this is I will never be able to explain. It's like that........

So. With that said......

EF2000 lovers rejoice.

http://community.combatsim.com/topic/32832-ef2000-reloaded/

You do need a valid copy if EF2000 for DOS be it the original version, TACTCOM or the GFX+ version. EF2KRL is a reworked DOSBOX config optimized to run EF2000 with 3DFX emulation. I'm impressed so far. I don't have the best rig in the world and it seems to run just fine. The install file gets you DOSBOX, all the config goodies and a slug of PDF manuals.

I've just scratched the surface of this but I know there are both simmers and retro-gamers around here that might appreciate gameplay over shiny stuff.
Title: Re: EF2000 Reloaded
Post by: LongBlade on October 18, 2013, 03:50:27 PM
Great sig, Doc! Franklin had a lot of wisdom  8)
Title: Re: EF2000 Reloaded
Post by: Rekim on October 18, 2013, 03:52:11 PM
seems everything aged except for the music.

I enjoyed EF2000
Title: Re: EF2000 Reloaded
Post by: Jarhead0331 on October 18, 2013, 06:22:13 PM
So many good times with that sim...