GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: ChrisK on November 04, 2013, 09:41:19 PM

Title: World of Warships
Post by: ChrisK on November 04, 2013, 09:41:19 PM
It's that time!   ;D

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/6038-na-closed-alpha-test-recruitment/

150 posts are NOT required to participate, just something they'd like to see.

PM me if you're interested with your in-game nick, WoT/WoWp/other alpha/beta testing experience, any professional reasons for inclusion (coder, IT, artist, game designer, naval warfare expert, etc.).  8)
Title: Re: World of Warships
Post by: Nefaro on November 04, 2013, 10:41:58 PM
I'm really looking forward to the Warships one, but I've not been in much of a hardcore testing mood lately, much less Alpha Testing.

When it hits Closed Beta, and you guys need some more lab rats, I'll be scratching at the door.
Title: Re: World of Warships
Post by: republic on November 06, 2013, 10:46:40 AM
PM sent.  I had a great time with the beta of World of Tanks and can't wait to see what you guys have done with World of Warships!
Title: Re: World of Warships
Post by: republic on December 24, 2014, 04:03:42 PM
Is anyone in this beta?

I never did end up getting alpha or beta access  :\  Very interested in seeing this one come out!
Title: Re: World of Warships
Post by: FlickJax on December 24, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
nope :(
Title: Re: World of Warships
Post by: GDS_Starfury on December 24, 2014, 07:22:18 PM
Ill get into the open beta like WoT but not this early.