GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Toonces on November 16, 2013, 08:42:20 PM

Title: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Toonces on November 16, 2013, 08:42:20 PM
This is worth watching- some video footage from Wednesday's XL-sized swell out here in Hawaii.

http://www.surfline.com/surflinetv/primetime/pillows-of-rock_104197

Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 16, 2013, 09:27:54 PM
A title like that and no big bewbs.......
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Toonces on November 16, 2013, 10:02:11 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ftheminorityreport.co%2Fstixblog%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F01%2Fboobie_bird.jpg&hash=225d4a88d32058368dc75d988a2f9ce123830b17)
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 12:40:33 AM
and tits!!!!


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.nationalgeographic.com%2Fwpf%2Fmedia-live%2Fphotos%2F000%2F718%2Fcache%2Fshy-great-tit-birds-still-get-to-have-fun_71833_600x450.jpg&hash=f1416310175b7c4490d7a3194c401ccb9e3ff8ea)
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: bob48 on November 17, 2013, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 12:40:33 AM
and tits!!!!


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.nationalgeographic.com%2Fwpf%2Fmedia-live%2Fphotos%2F000%2F718%2Fcache%2Fshy-great-tit-birds-still-get-to-have-fun_71833_600x450.jpg&hash=f1416310175b7c4490d7a3194c401ccb9e3ff8ea)

I really like tits.
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: MetalDog on November 17, 2013, 10:30:16 PM
Quote from: bob48 on November 17, 2013, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 12:40:33 AM
and tits!!!!


(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.nationalgeographic.com%2Fwpf%2Fmedia-live%2Fphotos%2F000%2F718%2Fcache%2Fshy-great-tit-birds-still-get-to-have-fun_71833_600x450.jpg&hash=f1416310175b7c4490d7a3194c401ccb9e3ff8ea)

I really like tits.

That's pretty obvious with a screen name like boob.
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:35:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

FINE! .....    %$#@! I will
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:37:04 PM
Cripes its 4.5 minutes..........   
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:42:44 PM
Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 17, 2013, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

no.
I was trying to break records at thread derailment.  I got 2 with the 2nd post last night.  feeling smug.  8)
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 11:19:00 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 17, 2013, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 10:35:06 PM
Did anybody actually watch the video?   ::)

no.
I was trying to break records at thread derailment.  I got 2 with the 2nd post last night.  feeling smug.  8)

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystoke.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2008%2F09%2Fhot_surfer_chick.gif&hash=87ac3f3c832f470c32f06a1d783cee4643a4845a)
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:42:44 PM
Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?

They were paddling into those monsters.  Insane.
Title: Re: Pillows of Rock
Post by: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 11:48:42 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 17, 2013, 11:19:15 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 17, 2013, 10:42:44 PM
Ok.......   adrenaline freaks all, scarey as all hell, and timing seems to be important

wheres the crazy bastard with the seadoo towing people out to catch the surf?

They were paddling into those monsters.  Insane.

I used to cliff jump into lakes/river pools in BC and northern Saskatchewan (cliff is an exaggeration) ... anything over 30 feet hurt like hell if you didn't get your feet down in the water first....  I can't imaging that they enter the water any slower.... maybe that's why they wear wetsuits....