GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 09:47:34 AM

Title: Important Science!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 09:47:34 AM
one can never had to much information on the subject.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier/
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Martok on November 18, 2013, 09:53:04 AM
Thanks Star!  I'm happier than ever to know I'm naturally attracted to that type.  8) 

Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Gusington on November 18, 2013, 02:02:50 PM
When does a butt cease being a butt and become a booty?
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 02:11:14 PM
around that same region where you go from supersonic to hypersonic.
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Greybriar on November 18, 2013, 03:16:47 PM
If Elite Daily (http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-butt-healthy-butt-study-says-women-big-butts-healthier/)'s "A Big Butt Is A Healthy Butt: Women With Big Butts Are Smarter And Healthier" article is correct, then there are a vast number of smarter and healthier women in the U.S.A.
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Staggerwing on November 18, 2013, 08:06:16 PM
Then the shoppers at Walmart must put Mensa to shame.
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Barthheart on November 19, 2013, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: LongBlade on November 19, 2013, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2013, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....

When a daddy loves a momma...
Title: Re: Important Science!
Post by: Windigo on November 20, 2013, 10:12:43 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 19, 2013, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2013, 08:15:50 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:27 PM
I dont know what Barts doing smashing protons and crap when he could be finding a cure for Noassatall.

LOL! I'm just an engineer, I build shit.... haven't figured out how to build a great ass yet.....

When a daddy loves a momma...


bwaaa-- hahhahahahah.


Force 2 Coffee spew