GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: DicedT on November 18, 2013, 02:41:41 PM

Title: Harrowing Audio of B-52s Bombing Hanoi
Post by: DicedT on November 18, 2013, 02:41:41 PM
One of the most nail-biting things I've ever heard. https://medium.com/war-is-boring/48d09274bcdc

Michael
Title: Re: Harrowing Audio of B-52s Bombing Hanoi
Post by: Staggerwing on November 18, 2013, 08:02:50 PM


Whenever I hear B-52s and Vietnam mentioned together I always think of the scene in Apocalypse Now where the PBR sails by the huge crashed tail section of a B-52. It's like the remains of some enormous mythical Roc or Dragon or something.



Title: Re: Harrowing Audio of B-52s Bombing Hanoi
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 08:21:52 PM
thats because it is.
Title: Re: Harrowing Audio of B-52s Bombing Hanoi
Post by: Staggerwing on November 18, 2013, 08:39:50 PM
Jump to 2:18 if you want to skip the creepy monkey sampan part.