http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI)
I gotta get me one of these!
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 18, 2013, 05:42:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI)
I gotta get me one of these!
huh?? whats a matter with the canadian one huh??
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmagickcanoe.com%2Ffarm%2Fsnowshoes-on-large.jpg&hash=1c0bc693db7e1cf8f9d54d396e35412bc4e99566)
that ad was severely lacking in beer.
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 06:22:23 PM
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 18, 2013, 05:42:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8hK5MtktI)
I gotta get me one of these!
huh?? whats a matter with the canadian one huh??
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmagickcanoe.com%2Ffarm%2Fsnowshoes-on-large.jpg&hash=1c0bc693db7e1cf8f9d54d396e35412bc4e99566)
Can't do donuts. Beer runs are always better with donuts.
still aint seeing beer!
Hell, if you didn't do doughnuts in front of a small town hotel bar in Alberta, how can you say you have lived???
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know.. and somehow getting a degree in there ... shheeeeetttt, as LB would say "if you can't be good... be lucky"
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..
the wheel hadnt been invented yet. ::)
certainly not the combustion engine.....
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..
the wheel hadnt been invented yet. ::)
certainly not the combustion engine.....
I had my Mastadon well trained and I gave him Red Bull
bitch cant drift on a mastadon.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 11:00:24 PM
bitch cant drift on a mastadon.
sure you can... just need to find those crude oil seeps like in California... why do you think there's some many mammoth/mastodon carcasses in the LeBrae tar pits? Young riders that couldn't hold their fermented berry juice
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 10:34:40 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 18, 2013, 10:06:09 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 18, 2013, 09:17:46 PM
How I survived my late teens/early 20's... I don't know..
the wheel hadnt been invented yet. ::)
certainly not the combustion engine.....
I had my Mastadon well trained and I gave him Red Bull
<chuckle>