GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: RooksBailey on November 20, 2013, 01:15:50 AM

Title: Lil' Guardian Pyro Saxxy Nominee
Post by: RooksBailey on November 20, 2013, 01:15:50 AM
The annual Team Fortress 2 Saxxy Awards process (http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=11881) in underway, and it looks like we have a contender for the top spot already:



That was fantastic!   :D  When are we going to get that feature length TF2 movie Valve has been talking about?  I think the community is up to the task based on this!

Creative gaming communities just make games so much better in the long run.   

Title: Re: Lil' Guardian Pyro Saxxy Nominee
Post by: Martok on November 20, 2013, 04:53:43 AM
Cool!  I've never even played TF2 (so I'm sure I missed a fair bit of inside humor), but that was still good. 

Title: Re: Lil' Guardian Pyro Saxxy Nominee
Post by: RooksBailey on November 20, 2013, 05:11:07 PM
Quote from: Martok on November 20, 2013, 04:53:43 AM
Cool!  I've never even played TF2 (so I'm sure I missed a fair bit of inside humor), but that was still good.

You should give it a try.  It is free to play, so it won't cost you anything.  Personally, I am so sick of generic "modern shooters" that I come to love the cartoony nature of the game.  TF2 has more character than any other shooter I can think of, hence all these fan vids that explore these wonderful guys in greater detail. 

Valve's magic at work....
Title: Re: Lil' Guardian Pyro Saxxy Nominee
Post by: RooksBailey on November 20, 2013, 09:14:17 PM
New Two Cities update announced.  Woohoo!

http://www.teamfortress.com/twocities/mannhattan/