GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bboyer66 on November 23, 2013, 10:40:05 PM

Title: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: bboyer66 on November 23, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
http://yourcrew.mandategame.com/#part%20troi (http://yourcrew.mandategame.com/#part%20troi)

Go to near the bottom of the page for boarding operations. If you have not supported this on Kickstarter get on it.

Jarhead will be spanking it
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: Toonces on November 24, 2013, 12:13:03 AM
That sounds pretty neat.
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: Nefaro on November 24, 2013, 12:43:55 AM
I'm just hoping that, unlike some Russian developers, they actually get everything in and it's not left to rot right after release.  I've been very wary of Russian devs releasing interesting but buggy games and then disappearing shortly afterward.  :(
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2013, 04:47:51 AM
Even though I'm afraid it's overly ambitious, and despite all the in your face Russian crap, I admit it...I still had to jerk off after reading that.
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: son_of_montfort on November 24, 2013, 10:38:24 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 24, 2013, 04:47:51 AM
Even though I'm afraid it's overly ambitious, and despite all the in your face Russian crap, I admit it...I still had to jerk off after reading that.

Did you don your lightning claws to bring a thunder hammering down on your heavy bolter?
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: Gusington on November 24, 2013, 11:34:00 AM
 :o
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: undercovergeek on November 24, 2013, 12:15:34 PM
a bit like the german cook, english lover and french engineer joke - SoM should not be allowed to engage in sexy talk - its just............ wrong
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: panzerde on November 24, 2013, 12:25:48 PM
I keep telling myself, "Self, no more Kickstarter, no more pre-ordering, no more Early Access!"  And then, like Charlie Brown running to kick the football Lucy is holding, I click the link and pay my money...
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: son_of_montfort on November 24, 2013, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 24, 2013, 12:15:34 PM
a bit like the german cook, english lover and french engineer joke - SoM should not be allowed to engage in sexy talk - its just............ wrong

You say that, but I bet JH got a little turned on when he read my comment. I hear his lady reads the Games Workshop manuals to him as pillow talk.

As to the Mandate, I'm just not sure. Unproven devs, overly ambitious goals... sounds like the makings of disappointment. I can wait, this time, for general release and not KS it.
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: Sparhawk on November 24, 2013, 06:56:07 PM
The information on crew and boarding gets me a little excited.
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: undercovergeek on November 28, 2013, 03:03:11 PM
It's passed its kick starter goal
Title: Re: Space Marine Boarding in Mandate
Post by: undercovergeek on November 29, 2013, 10:03:09 AM
and here we have the boarding IRL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN66UBF2CcE