GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on November 25, 2013, 05:15:15 AM

Title: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: jomni on November 25, 2013, 05:15:15 AM
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: JudgeDredd on November 25, 2013, 07:30:38 AM
Thanks. I like the look of that - though it does look like TF2 in a new skin
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: jomni on November 25, 2013, 07:52:59 AM
The plant abilities do make sense if you are familiar with the game.
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: JudgeDredd on November 25, 2013, 07:59:13 AM
Familiar with the game? Over 200 hours! I LOVED Plants v Zombies!
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: LongBlade on November 25, 2013, 12:03:57 PM
That does look fun.
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: ComradeP on November 25, 2013, 12:40:42 PM
It looks like it could be fun indeed. I also enjoyed the original a lot.

The guy's explanation of the various abilities do require you to block the first mental impression that the theme's a bit strange.
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: Arctic Blast on November 25, 2013, 09:27:57 PM
I was skeptical when I first heard about it as well, but they look as though they've gone in an interesting creative direction with the whole thing.
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: Nefaro on November 26, 2013, 05:21:46 PM
What?  No calls for playable Tiger tanks? 

That's a first.   :P
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on November 26, 2013, 05:38:10 PM
.
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: Arctic Blast on November 26, 2013, 11:08:12 PM
If it's cheap, I'm totally buying that.  ;D
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: jomni on November 27, 2013, 10:48:27 PM
End of the video only show Xbox. Did I miss the other platforms?
Title: Re: Now even Plant vs. Zombies is getting the FPS treatment.
Post by: -budd- on November 27, 2013, 11:45:03 PM
Looks like fun

The web page for the game says PC too, but it's origin only right now...no sale... $34.99 preorder.