GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: republic on November 25, 2013, 07:00:13 PM

Title: Like the NSA, but they want to pay me
Post by: republic on November 25, 2013, 07:00:13 PM
(I don't think this is Flamewar forum content...but if it is I'm sorry and it can be moved)

I have been offered $200 and $45 a month to let Google spy on my internet usage.  www.screenwisepanel.com

I'd never heard of it before the letter came in the mail.  Its a little odd...but I might submit to big brother in order to funnel more funds into my gaming vice.  :)
Title: Re: Like the NSA, but they want to pay me
Post by: bayonetbrant on November 25, 2013, 08:30:37 PM
http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/06/chinese-hacker-complains-perverted-american-military/
Title: Re: Like the NSA, but they want to pay me
Post by: LongBlade on November 26, 2013, 08:20:50 AM
Quote from: republic on November 25, 2013, 07:00:13 PM
(I don't think this is Flamewar forum content...but if it is I'm sorry and it can be moved)

I have been offered $200 and $45 a month to let Google spy on my internet usage.  www.screenwisepanel.com

I'd never heard of it before the letter came in the mail.  Its a little odd...but I might submit to big brother in order to funnel more funds into my gaming vice.  :)

Up to you. The difference between Google and the NSA is that if Google screws up they don't kick in your door and shoot your dog - you just get plus sized ladies dress adverts.