GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on November 30, 2013, 09:44:28 PM

Title: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on November 30, 2013, 09:44:28 PM
You seen this?

http://www.incountrymod.com/ (http://www.incountrymod.com/)
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: jomni on November 30, 2013, 09:48:36 PM
nice find
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Toonces on December 01, 2013, 02:53:24 AM
Yep, that looks really good.  A Vietnam version of RO2 will totally rock.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: MikeGER on December 01, 2013, 03:56:29 AM
 W A N T ! :)
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Toonces on December 01, 2013, 04:34:51 AM
^ +1  ;D
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: bob48 on December 01, 2013, 06:48:34 AM
Oh yes! get some!
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Nefaro on December 01, 2013, 10:38:23 AM
Wow.  Is this a user-created mod or something official?

I really should do some more Rising Storm.  It's one of the very few first-person shooters I can enjoy. 
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:41:15 AM
I wish we could get a group together to play...I would get Rising Storm and this mod right now.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: LongBlade on December 01, 2013, 10:45:20 AM
I'm in. Looks interesting. I still miss BF Vietnam when I could crank up the tunes, hop in a helo and go raising hell all over the map. That was great.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:49:01 AM
I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: LongBlade on December 01, 2013, 10:52:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:49:01 AM
I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.

50% off on Steam makes this a no-brainer.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Nefaro on December 01, 2013, 10:53:36 AM
Quote from: LongBlade on December 01, 2013, 10:52:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:49:01 AM
I'm in too...buying Rising Storm at the Steam sale now.

50% off on Steam makes this a no-brainer.

Ha!  It was already cheap at regular price.  :D  50% is almost giving it away.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 10:54:59 AM
I'm going I'm going! And getting Verdun too...check it out, as an aside:

http://www.verdungame.com/
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: LongBlade on December 01, 2013, 01:27:51 PM
Sheesh. The game is downloading at 1/6 mbs. Might as well plan your day around something else. It's going to take me about three hours to pull this down, and that's before the multiplayer gets downloaded apparently.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 07:24:12 PM
I'll try to download later tonight and into the overnight...my temp setup takes forever on the best of days.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 01, 2013, 07:41:00 PM
I'm up for some Rising Storm or RO2.  Vietnam mod, not so much.
Title: Re: Red Orchestra Fans...
Post by: Gusington on December 01, 2013, 09:15:12 PM
Installing now.