http://lv.twitch.tv/zallestial
i assume its allowed to be shown - dont know if itll be taken down again
Hmmm. All I see is a "fun with friends"video
that video server is painful.
better stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ykj3-q40A
...and the alpha can be yours for, what? $325 USD?
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 13, 2013, 02:10:34 PM
...and the alpha can be yours for, what? $325 USD?
a drop in the ocean for a man of you calibre!! :P
Don't mess with his ammo budget.
That does look interesting, I played the original to death (Lenslok was great fun, Iused to get called out to places so folks could load it). I was watching the Youtube vid and could see the old gameplay still there, you could superimpose the old graphics in a minds eye. It will be worth watching as the guy is a relic like me, we remember the old days where gameplay counted 100% as the graphics were so primitive (apart from the few Ultimate games and Highway Encounter)
Darkspire