GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on December 13, 2013, 01:33:15 AM

Title: Rorke's Drift,Alamo.FREE turn-based Hex and chit game with A.I.
Post by: gameleaper on December 13, 2013, 01:33:15 AM
its the final version, still online for now! get it for free, a free xmass gift! I've stopped programming for the time being so get the last effort from me at a wargame, you probably wont hear about it again for a long-long time :(

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v5m97k89kob8xqa/HexWarrior226.zip

in-case you don't know its a computer game, Turn-based and works on most windows and MacOSX computers. It has "Rorkes Drift" ~& the Alamo, also a fun knights of Britain module.
Title: Re: Rorke's Drift,Alamo.FREE turn-based Hex and chit game with A.I.
Post by: spelk on December 13, 2013, 02:46:45 AM
Thanks for this, when I get a chance over the holiday period, I'll give it a look over. There just can't be enough games on Rorke's Drift for my liking :)
Title: Re: Rorke's Drift,Alamo.FREE turn-based Hex and chit game with A.I.
Post by: Herman Hum on December 13, 2013, 03:21:12 AM
Do you play FPC:RS?

Nearly every scenario I play in FPC makes me feel as though I am at a modern day Rorke's Drift.
Title: Re: Rorke's Drift,Alamo.FREE turn-based Hex and chit game with A.I.
Post by: gameleaper on December 15, 2013, 07:52:29 AM
Thanks for the interest guys, I am hopeing someone will spot the "E" key enables the editor menu to change or create your own modules.
Title: Re: Rorke's Drift,Alamo.FREE turn-based Hex and chit game with A.I.
Post by: gameleaper on December 28, 2013, 06:33:12 PM
Quote from: spelk on December 13, 2013, 02:46:45 AM
Thanks for this, when I get a chance over the holiday period, I'll give it a look over. There just can't be enough games on Rorke's Drift for my liking :)

Spelk did you get a chance to look it over? happy xmass