GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 14, 2013, 06:18:18 PM

Title: Steam calculator
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 14, 2013, 06:18:18 PM
Anyone using this tool to see just how many of your games you haven't touched?

http://steamdb.info/calculator/ (http://steamdb.info/calculator/)

Interesting tool but I think there's a problem with the Steam tracker as some of my games that I have played and finished show zero hours.
Title: Re: Steam calculator
Post by: Nefaro on December 14, 2013, 08:06:46 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 14, 2013, 06:18:18 PM
Anyone using this tool to see just how many of your games you haven't touched?

http://steamdb.info/calculator/ (http://steamdb.info/calculator/)

Interesting tool but I think there's a problem with the Steam tracker as some of my games that I have played and finished show zero hours.

Hell.. Steam itself has issues properly tracking game usage.