(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.navalwarfare.net%2Fmedia%2Frjw.gif&hash=ea5c602de02ad1766122e3d922d420e7b3e1a719)
SAI RJW launched..
SAI website,
http://www.navalwarfare.net/steam&iron.html
Thanks
I see that the game includes more than just the Russians and Japanese forces. Sweet!
I bought my copy already, Thanks Christopher!
Let us know what you think about it Slick. How does it stack-up against the WWI campaign?
Are you able to edit the campaign?
Real and Simulated Wars has posted a short AAR
http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.gr/2013/12/steam-and-iron-russo-japanese-war.html
...still thinking about picking this one up.
Kind of necro'ing an old thread but since this has been out for some time now, for those that it, how does it play?
I find that the game engine seems to be solid, but that the individual scenarios included in this release are poorly done and buggy with mathematically impossible Victory Conditions and other errors.
A new video for [SAI] Russo-Japanese War: Tsushima has been added the
YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/HarPlonked)
Harpoon for Dummies channel. As a change of pace, this video covers Steam and Iron: Russo-Japanese War.
You can watch
[SAI] Russo-Japanese War: Tsushima (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCbNQ1pw0_g)
Harpoon3.6.3 users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon 3.6.3 Library (http://tinyurl.com/85xuygo)
Harpoon ANW users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon ANW Library (http://tinyurl.com/7aqxh8w)
Harpoon HUE users can get the
Complete PlayersDB Harpoon HUE Library (http://tinyurl.com/7rhdjc5)
"Harpoon for Dummies" channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/HarPlonked) * FAQ (http://tinyurl.com/ce6qozd) * Facebook (http://tinyurl.com/cw9hbww) * HarPlonkHQ (http://tinyurl.com/c7hwptb)
Quote from: Herman Hum on February 17, 2014, 02:41:49 PM
A new video for [SAI] Russo-Japanese War: Tsushima has been added the YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/HarPlonked) Harpoon for Dummies channel. As a change of pace, this video covers Steam and Iron: Russo-Japanese War.
Thanks Herman, that's a great video AAR. I've played this a bit and while I love the mechanics of the game as I did SAI, like you I'm finding some of the scenarios a bit bugged.
Glad you enjoyed it. I agree that the overall game engine is solid enough and enjoyable. Too bad about the individual scenarios.