GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on December 27, 2013, 05:55:29 AM

Title: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: JudgeDredd on December 27, 2013, 05:55:29 AM
Bloody good old fashioned fun it was too. Short, but tough and a good story. The missions were very well laid out and good fun.

Looking forward to the "To be continued..." campaign
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: JudgeDredd on December 27, 2013, 05:56:19 AM
ooops...please move this to the computer gaming forum...I thought I was there!
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: jomni on December 28, 2013, 01:00:13 AM
I haven't touched it since I know it will be short and installments are on the way.
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 28, 2013, 01:36:03 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on December 27, 2013, 05:56:19 AM
ooops...please move this to the computer gaming forum...I thought I was there!



***SPOILER***

How many of your team managed to survive? 
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: JudgeDredd on December 28, 2013, 02:37:23 AM
** SPOILER **






None!
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 28, 2013, 03:49:48 AM
****SPOILER*****





Heh.  Yeah, mortars are not your friend.  I lost about 50% in that mortar barrage as we crossed the ridge.  Paratroops picked off a few more but I got about 1/3rd onto the boats and away.

Episode 2 is scheduled to come out on Jan 22nd.
Title: Re: Finally finished ArmA III Campaign
Post by: JudgeDredd on December 28, 2013, 04:07:04 AM
I only had 4 left I think when we were told to evac the village. 2 got picked off in the first drop of enemy then the last one got picked off by the middle group of paras...then it was a case of me running, going prone, suppressing and thenrunning for the boat. I damn near got picked off trying to get into the boat...kind of awkward entry.