GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: renobe on December 30, 2013, 11:56:53 AM

Title: Unpacker ior Medieval 2 Total War Gold
Post by: renobe on December 30, 2013, 11:56:53 AM
Does any one know where I can obtain the unpacker for this game other than the patches 1.2 & 1.5. I wish to mode the game an the data files are compressed. For someone without DSL the patch sizes are out of the question for downloading.
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on December 30, 2013, 12:04:41 PM
.
Title: Re: Unpacker ior Medieval 2 Total War Gold
Post by: renobe on December 30, 2013, 05:08:09 PM
I found the unpacker in a folder called Tools. I do not believe this Dos program will work in Win 7.
Win 7 does not support Dos.
Title: Re: Unpacker ior Medieval 2 Total War Gold
Post by: Grim.Reaper on December 30, 2013, 05:09:55 PM
Quote from: renobe on December 30, 2013, 05:08:09 PM
I found the unpacker in a folder called Tools. I do not believe this Dos program will work in Win 7.
Win 7 does not support Dos.

Not sure what you mean by DOS, but you can get to a command prompt within Windows 7 to run commands.  Just go to your start option in the bottom menu bar and in the run box type "command".  It will take you to DOS prompt where you can run command line commands.