GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on January 10, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

Title: Martix Weekly Sale
Post by: Rayfer on January 10, 2014, 01:44:39 PM
Was wondering if Matrix was going to start up their weekly sales like they were doing late last year but put on hold because of the holiday sale.  Anyone know?  I thought it was a great idea...I even made a couple of purchases over the months they did it.
Title: Re: Martix Weekly Sale
Post by: Lord Zimoa on January 10, 2014, 01:53:21 PM
No idea, but not before the current sale period ends.

Last Chance Weekend - Don't Miss THE Sale!

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=47638
Title: Re: Martix Weekly Sale
Post by: Rayfer on January 10, 2014, 03:00:34 PM
Thanks LZ....thought it was over but it runs through the 14th....will have to peruse through the listings again, one more time.
Title: Re: Martix Weekly Sale
Post by: bbmike on January 10, 2014, 03:53:01 PM
Quote from: Lord Zimoa on January 10, 2014, 01:53:21 PM
No idea, but not before the current sale period ends.

Last Chance Weekend - Don't Miss THE Sale!

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=47638
I didn't miss the sale. I picked up John Tiller's Battleground Civil War.  8)
Title: Re: Martix Weekly Sale
Post by: Toonces on January 10, 2014, 09:02:56 PM
Sweet.  I forgot to pick up TOAW3.   8)