GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: jomni on January 10, 2014, 09:59:52 PM

Title: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: jomni on January 10, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
Saw this on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/232810?snr=1_41_4__42
Title: Re: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: Swatter on January 10, 2014, 10:09:08 PM
Looks great, but I can wait for full release (and reviews). I simply don't roll the dice anymore, or at least not very often.
Title: Re: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 10, 2014, 11:02:01 PM
I've heard it is pretty bad in its current state.
Title: Re: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: Tpek on January 11, 2014, 04:55:12 AM
^And doesn't get updated very often... or at all :P
Title: Re: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: Arctic Blast on January 11, 2014, 09:02:42 PM
And it's by Peter Molyneux, meaning the end result will likely bear no resemblance to whatever he's currently promising.
Title: Re: Godus the new Populous?
Post by: Swatter on January 11, 2014, 09:18:54 PM
Ah, that last piece of information says a lot. I remember how much Black and White was hyped and I ended up playing it for just one evening.