GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: endfire79 on January 18, 2014, 09:41:52 AM

Title: Imperialism (PC) titles on GOG
Post by: endfire79 on January 18, 2014, 09:41:52 AM
I vaguely remember this title back in the day, but I never got a chance to try it out.  I see it on GOG, but was wondering if anyone has any friendly advice on how well this title has stood the test of time?
Title: Re: Imperialism (PC) titles on GOG
Post by: Grim.Reaper on January 18, 2014, 09:58:35 AM
Past thread on this which might provide you some info.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=3647.msg82087#msg82087
Title: Re: Imperialism (PC) titles on GOG
Post by: bbmike on January 18, 2014, 10:08:49 AM
Imperialism is still fun to play!
Don't forget this past thread: http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4323.45 (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=4323.45)
Title: Re: Imperialism (PC) titles on GOG
Post by: Grim.Reaper on January 18, 2014, 10:12:14 AM
Good catch, missed that one.....I knew there was some past discussions on it.  I ended up buying it myself because of the talk, but never really go into it myself.
Title: Re: Imperialism (PC) titles on GOG
Post by: endfire79 on January 18, 2014, 12:02:34 PM
Thanks, done!  I'll be checking it out soon.