Over the past month or so I've been helping playtest a couple of East Front scenarios for Panther Games' Command Ops. Both are about Stalingrad and both were created by Chris Maiorana of the Sharp End Gaming blog. If you're a Command Ops fan and always wanted to use it for East Front battles, you might enjoy these scenarios. Here they are:
Operation Hubertus: http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/01/command-ops-stalingrad-operation_6.html (http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/01/command-ops-stalingrad-operation_6.html)
Race to the Volga: http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/01/command-ops-stalingrad-race-to-volga.html (http://thesharpendgaming.blogspot.com/2014/01/command-ops-stalingrad-race-to-volga.html)
Operation Hubertus is three days of hard core city fighting in the ruins of Stalingrad, reflecting the final German offensive to try and take the city. Race to the Volga represents the initial attack by 6th Army and 4th Panzer Army to quickly seize the city while the Soviet try and rush reinforcements over from the west bank of the Volga.
Chris has one more scenario planned, but I don't know what he's cooking up, yet. I hope you enjoy both of these, they're a lot of fun and not at all easy to win, from either side.