One of my buddies told me about this online game this morning called "the Hunter".....pretty cool game if your into hunting (i.e. shooting deer, etc.). The base game is free, but of course if you want anything fancy, be prepared to pay. I have been playing the tutorials this morning and kind of hooked on it, even though I don't hunt in real life. Its of course not a FPS, but is pretty and seems to cover hunting well, at least what my buddy tells me:) Might be worth a shot if your interested. You register and then can download (about 1GB) the game. You can play by yourself or with friends in hunting parties.
http://www.thehunter.com/
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 26, 2014, 12:38:01 PMMight be worth a shot if your interested.
I see what you did there...
Poor animals. What sort of game play and challenge is in the game.
Well your hunting partner in Cheney so there's that.