GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on January 30, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Title: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: undercovergeek on January 30, 2014, 11:35:16 AM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/30/hands-on-warlock-ii-the-exiled/
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 30, 2014, 11:43:07 AM
Me want - oh yes, me do indeedy.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 01:37:10 PM
Have to get back to work.  Will look later, but, I suspect I will agree with bob.  ME WANT!!
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bbmike on January 30, 2014, 03:45:30 PM
From 'a few others', me want also!  :P
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 30, 2014, 05:44:07 PM
Yeah - who else has signed the pledge, MD?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:50:29 PM
Me, you, geek, Windigo, I think Tuna.  Barthheart begged off.  I'll have to go back and look.  If we get enough, we'll come up with some sort of tournament format.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Tuna on January 30, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Look forward to returning to some Warlock MP
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 30, 2014, 05:54:16 PM
Excellent - plenty of victims keen players  :)
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Did you re-up your Teamspeak subscription?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 30, 2014, 05:56:21 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Did you re-up your Teamspeak subscription?

I aint got teamspeak - I assumed we could use Steam chat like wot we usually do?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
Not you, bob.  I should have quoted Tuna to avoid confusion.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Tuna on January 30, 2014, 05:58:34 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:54:45 PM
Did you re-up your Teamspeak subscription?

lol. yes I never dropped it.. I think it's still payed for... needs to get some use!..

pssst.. don't tell Bob the password, he don't know about if for a reason!!!

jk Bob  ;D
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 30, 2014, 06:01:31 PM
lol - Hello, hello - I can't hear you - anyone out there?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bbmike on January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: FlickJax on January 31, 2014, 09:36:10 AM
could be my main buy this year...
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 31, 2014, 09:39:56 AM
Might be my ONLY buy this year  :)
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 09:52:37 AM
Quote from: Tuna on January 30, 2014, 05:50:45 PM
Look forward to returning to some Warlock MP

Same, after I get a good dose of singleplayer in.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Tuna on January 31, 2014, 11:36:23 AM
Quote from: bbmike on January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P

You don't have to worry about skill level.. Our games are good natured hanging out with fellow Grogs... Although if Metal Dog is your 'neighbor' on the map, that could be a different story!!  ::)
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Barthheart on January 31, 2014, 11:52:59 AM
Quote from: Tuna on January 31, 2014, 11:36:23 AM
Quote from: bbmike on January 31, 2014, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 30, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
You realize by replying in the, "hell yes," category, we'll be looking for you for some multiplayer, right bbmike?

Well, I've always been anti-multiplayer. But I might make an exception. But only after I've spent some single player time with it. And only if everyone is okay with realizing that in addition to brain-dead AI there's also a few of us brain-dead human players.  :P

You don't have to worry about skill level.. Our games are good natured hanging out with fellow Grogs... Although if Metal Dog is your 'neighbor' on the map, that could be a different story!!  ::)

MD is a B@sturd neighbor!  >:(  ;D

I might be back in if y'all will have me....  ;)
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: FarAway Sooner on January 31, 2014, 03:51:31 PM
That game does sound really intriguing.  I'd love nothing more than join some amiable group games myself, except the 5-hours-a-month of time that two small kids allow me might make me a less eligible participant than some!!  :)
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:07:24 PM
In my defense, I believe that I was attacked first.  And in defending myself, I took over all of your stuff ;)  As for amiable, there's not a nicer group of guys to game with.  Heck, the last group we had was a Canadian, a Yankee, a Southerner and a twelve year old.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:15:35 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:07:24 PM
a twelve year old.

that was Gus, youre so insensitive sometimes
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:18:07 PM
Whilst it is true that I am occasionally insensitive, the twelve year old was actually TheCommandTent.  He's really in his twenties.  We keep him around the forums to bring the median age around here under the Social Security line.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:19:27 PM
just by having him here theres a tiny downward shift in the median number of wrinkles and grey hairs?
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:29:12 PM
I can't speak to appearance, just age.  And I suspect that I am at, or nearly so, the median age.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:35:42 PM
do we know the median age?



Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:52:52 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.

oooooooooooooooooooooold as time
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: Nefaro on January 31, 2014, 07:36:07 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on January 31, 2014, 06:52:52 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on January 31, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
There was a, "How old are you thread?," at some point over the last two years.   The median age is somewhere in the forties.

oooooooooooooooooooooold as time


You guys are so olde it is spelled with an 'e' on the end.  :P
Title: Re: For Bob and MD and a few others.............
Post by: bob48 on January 31, 2014, 07:36:49 PM
...in Latin.